ACRO 3The ultimate harness at the very top of the paragliding aerobatic scene.
Developed and used by the world's best Acro pilots.
Weight 6295 g
| 4740 g
- Color(s) green
- Size(s) S, M & L
- Upright seating posture.
- Two reserve parachute pockets: One dorsal with a left pull reserve handle, the other beneath the seat with a right pull reserve handle ( possibility to receive a steerable reserve parachute ).
- Bumpair 17 cm.
- 30 mm Self-locking stainless steel buckles.
- Quick release buckles with Safe-T-Bar locking mechanism.
- Self-locking steel 45 mm Biners.
- Quick-out carabiners compatibility.
- Anti Balance System.
Gear / comfort
- Speed-Bar pulleys.
- Reinforced backrest for greater comfort.
- Padded chest straps.
- Long foot-rest.
- Smoke-flare Velcro connection.
- Rear storage pocket.
- Two handwarmer pockets.
- Shoulder straps adjustments.
- Adjustable leg-straps length.
- Pitch adjustable seat-plate.
- Backrest side trim adjustment via dual alloy buckle system.
- Cordura 500D.
- EN 1651.
Made in Europe
Product makeupThis harness is delivered with the following items :
- 2 stainless steel 45 mm carabiners
- Bumo'Air 17 cm
- Riser Set
- Two 6 mm rectangular stainless steel Maillons Rapides.
- Long Foot-Rest
- A3 handle
- ( for the reserve parachute container located under the seat: right sided reserve parachute handle.
- B2 handle
- (for the dorsal reserve parachute pocket - left side handle location).
- Size S: reinforced wooden ACRO seat plate ( S 33 cm x 34 cm ).
- Size M: reinforced wooden ACRO seat plate ( M 35 cm x 37 cm ).
- Size L: reinforced wooden ACRO seat plate ( L 37 cm x 37 cm ).
- Buckle padded protection kit.
Options (Additional Charge)
- Standard Speed Bar
Watch the video!
Sup'Air Acro 3 Paragliding Harness